Correct as of version 17.9
With this program you can perform regular internet tests either manually or ,as the name applies automatically. Tests are logged and graphed which enables you to see at a glance what your speeds are doing over the course of the hour/day/week/month/year.
What can JDast do
- Test download speed from a list of supplied default servers
- Add any user chosen URL (HTTP or FTP) to the URL list (including PW protected)
- Test download speeds from single or multiple servers with each test (muli-theading)
- Test Upload speed to our dedicated testing servers
- Test to your own servers
- Test upload as single or multi-threaded
- Test Ping, Pkloss & Jitter to/from any applicable URL
- Test all, some or just one attribute (DL, UL, Ping, Pkloss, Jitter)
- Record public IP of each test
- Add notes to each test result
- Check for user specified running processes before testing (don't test if .exe is running)
- Check for current BW usage before testing (don't test if im downloading/uploading)
- Use either network adapter data or internal JDast method to measure speeds
- Send regular results emails
- Send BW "threshold" emails at user specified levels (at x number of successive "bad" tests)
- Send "Live" data to your FTP server for remote access to JDast data
- Load results log into any program that supports .CSV
The memory usage i have managed to get down to < 2MB whilst in "sleep" mode (in tray) or whilst window is inactive so a small footprint.
I hope it works well for anyone who is interested and if you have any suggestions or have found a bug then please don't hesitate to contact me.
Other Important Info:
This software has been built on an windows administrator user account. Running it on a limited user account may work, however there are no guarantees with this.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy CHM and documentation editor